Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yesterday, Niah


I decided to have mom and dad teach me Japanese. I love it! The first few words are really easy. Today we have to wake up early at 7:00 am to go to Niah. We are going to Niah because Niah has many Jungle treks and caves. The jungle was very pretty. There was fallen trees, caves and bridges that we walked on over the water. We walked for so long. My feet started to hurt.
When we finally reached the cave. We saw a cave that was someone lived in 40,000 years ago. It was really cool. When we got home we rested and ate dinner at this giant market that was packed because Ramadan started yesterday. Ramadan is when the Muslims eat once at 4:00 am and don’t eat or drink again till night time for 1 month. I could never do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment