Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nusa

Today we arrived in Nusa Lambogan. We are going to stay at
Tamirind Resort. The water is really clear and the sand is really white. I like it
already. We reached Tamirind and played in the pool all day. I have a feeling
that that’s all we will do for the next few day we will spend here in Nusa.
Today we explored the Island. My dad and I walked around the
villages and went to Coconut Bay just to see. We didn’t swim but when we
got back to the Resort we all went to swim in the pool. It was pretty hot out
there so we had fun. My dad jumped into the pool with me on his shoulders
too.
My dad went to see a pig get slaughtered for a ceremony. It was
sad. So Hana and I stayed in the room and got ready to leave Nusa. When we
walked into town we checked in our bags and got on the boat. When we got
to Bali again our driver that would take us back to Ubud, Koni, took us to
hotel. Swasti is a really nice hotel and is French. I think we are staying for a
long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment