Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today we hopped into Koni’s car to go back to Legian. We said goodbye to everyone then went on our trip. We first stopped at the rice terraces and walked into the rice patties to the other side of the terraces.
There were cows everywhere. Some doing work and some just resting.
On our way to the temple we had to drive on a set of windy roads. When we stopped to look at a different angle of the rice field I threw up into the rice. Except I was at least 5 feet above it. I had to drink and rinse my mouth out with water multiple times. We got back into the car and drove to get some lunch at a place that sells only things made with tofu. I got the tofu gimbal. It has some kind of shrimp cracker, rice, tofu, egg, and a really good peanut sauce with cabbage.
We found out from there the drive 2 hours to Legian. So we drove to the silver factory because when we get home my mom will open a shop. The silver factory was really cool. If my mom found a stone or pendant or any silver thing we would take it out and set in on the table. Tomorrow my mom will go for a few hours to choose the ones she wants. We’ll stay at home with dad. At the silver factory we decided just to stay in Ubud the last two nights in Bali. Tomorrow Koni will drive mom to the silver factory, drive to legian and get our stuff, come back, then pick up mom. Good plan. Tomorrow it’s supposed to rain.

1 comment:

  1. I love rafting and it sounds awesome. I miss you.
    Love,
    franny

    ReplyDelete