Saturday, October 10, 2009




Today we woke up at 6:00 am for breakfast. We had noodles this time. We usually get a western breakfast which I don’t like but today we got fried noodle which tasted much better.
After breakfast we took the public bus to Miri city again. It was insane hot today, and crazy bright too. We were sweating even on the bus. When we got off at Miri city we went to see Amanda again so my dad could pay the rest of the money for our trip to Mulu. We weren’t at Amanda’s long so afterward we went bowling at Bintang Plaza’s, Mega Lanes. It was really fun I lost the first round then got so close to winning the second round but I ended up in third place again. Mom didn’t bowl. Dad kept trying to explain how to bowl well, but I always got nothing. Then, mom came up showed me how and I started to catch up to everyone else.
After bowling we went to Pizza Hut for lunch. During Ramadan children under twelve only have to do half day. So Mom, Hana, and I ate while dad suffered. Mom didn’t go the whole way. Dad is still going pretty strong. We didn’t eat all our food so we saved ours for later.
Outside the Mall the air temp. is really different. We all said wow when we got outside. We walked to the liquor store on our walk back so Hana and I can make mom and dad Gin and Tonics at the hotel. We took the public bus back to he hotel and made mom a Gin and Tonic while dad went downstairs to talk to Assame and Raymond about the trip to the longhouse.
We danced around and served mom for awhile. She’s already had three and has to have another. It’s only fair she has them in twos so that Hana and I both get an equal amount of turns. Now it’s fifty/ fifty for the longhouse because we were going to make my dad a surprise birthday party if we didn’t go. I vote no longhouse so that we can go to the water park tomorrow because we didn’t go today and it will be open tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment